Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coming soon!

Remember how I was going to be so proud of myself for posting a craft every two weeks? Well, I'm already behind and considering the fact that this next craft is for my boyfriend, I won't be able to finish it until Friday night at the earliest. It will actually probably go up Friday or Saturday. I'm missing one piece of the craft and I haven't found the time to get it yet because it's more craft-store-specific.
I'm missing one piece necessary for the end of the craft (which I can't even get until Friday), and I can't take pictures or work on it while my boyfriend is around. The nice thing about this? You get two crafts closer together! I will keep on the normal two week schedule, so the next one will be a week after this instead of two. Isn't that fun? Then I have to really crack down on either baking or craft making.

Anywho, this post will be gone when the next craft is up. Check back on Saturday. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment